Feasibility studies, design and prototyping of optical systems
|We have developed many products using innovative photonic technologies for large leading international companies and high tech SMEs.PISEO experts have the necessary know-how and tools to help you in your search for innovation breakthrough in a relevant, fast and reliable way.
PISEO's experts are primarily involved in the early phases of the innovation process by typically performing the following activities in close collaboration with Clients:
- Expression and / or consolidation of performance, reliability and price requirements.
- State of the art and benchmarking of components, modules and product.
- Regulatory and normative analyzes.
- Concepts generation and pre-dimensioning by calculation and simulation (optical, electrical, thermal).
- Evaluation of the concept (s) based on achievable performance.
- Concept selection and confirmation of feasibility.
- Detailed dimensioning of the chosen concept.
- Design of optical components if necessary (lenses, reflectors, light guides ...).
- Research / proposal of partners for the integration and manufacture of specific components / subassemblies.
- Drafting of the technical specifications of the optical system for its integration in the final product.
- Risk analysis.
During the industrialization phase of the system, our experts are also able to assist you to avoid errors that could compromise performance and expected prices. This support can go through product-level concept reviews, drawing reviews, partner audits ...