PISEO SAS was born at the end of 2011 from an initiative of the Cluster Lumière, CEA-Leti and some thirty French manufacturers in the lighting sector. The company was created as part of the calls for projects of the State for the Mutualized Innovation Platforms, and with the support of the Auvergne Rhône Alpes Region and Grand Lyon local authorities. Originally created to support the lighting industry in the implementation of LED technology, PISEO has over time become a true Innovation Centre in the design and characterization of illumination, detection and imaging systems for all sectors of activity.
PISEO's governance is ensured by the GIL-Syndicat du luminaire Yole Développement, the Syndicat de l'éclairage, SERMA Group and the Cluster Lumière
Our missionTo support you in your innovation and optimization projects thanks to the integration of advanced optical functions.
What sets us apart ?
- 150+ customer projects and 4000+ tests completed.
- Unique combination of expertise and high-level technical capabilities.
- Thorough and pragmatic knowledge of the different phases of the product innovation process acquired within major groups leaders in their fields.
- Very diverse industrial experiences.
- Applied approach and multi-physics integrated systems.
- Independence and impartiality.
The PISEO team consists of 12 people, engineers and technicians, who have, among others, the following skills:
- Application analysis and specification of needs.
- Photonic technologies.
- Optical design and simulation.
- Mechatronic systems engineering and reliability.
- Optical metrology.
- Management of complex projects.
- Regulations and standards.
Our complementary skills and partners allow us to propose you many different services all along the product life cycle.